Sunday, November 6, 2016

Class Website Project

I have really enjoyed creating a website. This has been my favorite project so far, because it allows for creativity. The only struggles I came across while creating my website were finding resources for my links, and embedding my calendar. I could not get the calendar to display even after copy and pasting the html code several times.
I enjoyed getting to design the website the way I wanted it. I was able to choose a template, though the website builder I used was limited on choices. This may have actually been a good thing, though, because if there were many choices I likely would have wasted too much time trying to find the cutest one. I also enjoyed creating each page of the website, though it was sometimes a struggle to come up with fake information.
Overall I really liked this project. I feel like it will be really useful when I get to the classroom. Class websites are an excellent tool for maintaining communication with parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment