Sunday, September 11, 2016

My Dream Classroom

     My dream classroom would be a fun environment for elementary age children. When I think about my classroom I think of bright colors and a clean, soothing space with plenty of windows. I would love to have a large library and ideally alot of storage space so that toys and manipulatives could easily be rotated.
     I believe that technology is increasingly important in classrooms, and I would love to incorporate it in as many ways as possible. This means computers and/or tablets for activities, projects, and possibly centers. Also a smart board to incorporate into lessons and daily routines. I believe this is important so that children will grow to be technologically savvy and it serves to hold their interest.
     I also believe that the atmosphere of a classroom is equally as important as anything else that you could have in it. I would love for my classroom to be a happy place for my students. I believe this can be achieved thru a positive and energetic attitude, as well as good classroom management.

No comments:

Post a Comment